The Delhi Visitors Police has issued advisory for Republic Day 2023. It says that the Republic Day parade will begin at 1.30am from Vijay Chowk and transfer in the direction of the Purple Fort. It should move by means of Dutsepath, Subhash Chandra Bose Golchakkar, Tilak Marg and Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Netaji Subhash Marg to culminate on the Purple Fort. The advisory additionally says that there can be a associated perform at India Gate at 9.30am. Protecting in view of all this, elaborate site visitors preparations and restrictions have been put in place alongside the route, the site visitors police stated.
Additionally Learn | Indian Military Shares Video Of Military Personnel Working towards For Republic Day Parade
In response to Delhi Visitors Police, no site visitors can be allowed from Vijay Chowk to India Gate from 6pm on Wednesday until the Republic Day Parade is over. There may even be no cross-traffic on Kartavyapath from 10pm on Wednesday at Rafi Marg, Janpath and Man Singh Highway until the parade is over.
See the advisory:
In view of @republicday2023 Celebrations, sure site visitors restrictions can be efficient in Delhi.
— Delhi Visitors Police (@dtptraffic) January 25, 2023
The advisory additionally mentions that the C-Hexagon of India Gate will stay closed for site visitors from 9.15 am on January 26 until the parade crosses Tilak Marg. Additionally, site visitors won’t be allowed on Tilak Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg and Subhash Marg in each instructions from 10.30am.
Commuters have been requested to plan their journey upfront and take alternate routes to keep away from any hassle.
Nonetheless, if the journey is unavoidable, the site visitors police has advised following routes:
- North-South hall: Ring Highway-Ashram Chowk-Sarai Kale Khan-IP Flyover-Raj Ghat-Ring Highway. Additional, the commuters can go from Madrasa, Lodhi Highway T-Level to Aurobindo Marg, AIIMS Chowk, Ring Highway-Dhaula Kaun Vande Mataram Marg, Shankar Highway-Park Road or Mandir Marg.
- East-West hall: Ring Highway-Bhairon Highway-Mathura Highway-Subramaniam Bharti Marg-Rajesh Pilot Marg-Prithvi Raj Highway-Safdarjung Highway-Kamal Ataturk Marg-Panchsheel Marg-Simo Boliver Marg-Higher Ridge Highway/Vande Mataram Marg.
- Passengers travelling from South Delhi in the direction of New Delhi Railway Station can take Dhaula Kuan, Vande Mataram Marg, Panchkuian Highway, Connaught Place Outer Circle, Chelmsford Highway in the direction of Paharganj or Minto Highway and Bhavabhuti Marg in the direction of Ajmeri Gate.
- Individuals coming from East Delhi can take Boulevard Highway through ISBT Bridge, Rani Jhansi Flyover, Jhandewalan Golchakkar, DB Gupta Highway, Sheela Cinema Highway, Paharganj Bridge and attain New Delhi Railway Station.
- Individuals can take Ring Highway, Ashram Chowk, Sarai Kale Khan, Raj Ghat, Chowk Yamuna Bazar, SP Mukherjee Marg, Chatta Rail and Kauria Bridge routes to succeed in Previous Delhi Railway Station from South Delhi.
The advisory additional says that bus providers can be curtailed at Park Road/Udyan Marg, Kamla Market, Aram Bagh Highway (Pahar Ganj), Delhi Secretariat (IG Stadium), Hanuman Mandir (Yamuna Bazar), ISBT Kashmiri Gate, Tis Hazari Court docket, Pragati Maidan (Bhairon Marg), Mori Gate and ISBT Sarai Kale Khan.
Lastly, the advisory stated that para-jumping by para-gliders, para-motors, dangle gliders, UAVs, UAS, microlight plane, scorching air balloons, small powered plane, quadcopters or plane are prohibited in Delhi until February 15.
Featured Video Of The Day
Watch: SpiceJet Passenger Deboarded After Misbehaving With Crew